Thursday, June 01, 2006

Random

So I tried really hard to get some video of Chase saying something or of him standing up or just anything good. I didn't get much of that stuff but here's some random video of what I did get.

Click to see video...

Chase had a good time laughing at himself on my computer as I edited this video. He was like..."hey, look at that cool kid...he's pretty funny."

This picture is of him as I found him once yesterday. He had managed to get all the way in the cabinet all by himself. :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

That picture totally reminds me of when I was little...there was a cabinet I always crawled in for "hide n seek from mom when it's naptime." I distinctly remember the day that I couldn't fit in the cabinet anymore. And the day where the garage door got stuck when I was hanging on while it was going up. Oh to be little again...