Monday, March 31, 2008

Father-Son Back Yard Camp Out

So Chase and Preston decided to have a little camp out in the back yard on Friday night. You may be wondering why I didn't join in. 1) I don't know why you would sleep on a camping pad when your king size mattress is mere feet away 2) If you don't know what number 2 is please see the belly photo below.

Anyway I think they had a lot of fun. Chase was soooooo excited while the tent was being set up. They were roughing it as they watched Peter Pan on my laptop until they fell asleep. I'm not sure Preston slept that great since he came in that morning and slept in another few hours on the couch...not like him at all.

Here are a few pics:









So just to let you know I went to take my weekly belly photo and Chase said "take my picture, take my picture." I said OK and picked up the camera and started to take one of him up close but he ran away from me and I was like, what the heck are you doing. He ran to the exact spot I had taken my own photo....and I got a good belly photo of him too. I was laughing so hard. What a copy cat.



8 comments:

Heidi said...

We love the guys using their head lamps. That is classic.

Anonymous said...

How precious - all of you!!
Love, Mom/MiMi/Melanie

Charis said...

Chase looks like he's at such a fun age (then again, I think he's been fun at ALL his stages). We were thinking of yall on Preston's b-day! Sorry we didn't call or email ;(

leslie said...

That's hilarious. You look awesome by the way! Kaitlyn has been begging James to let them camp out in the backyard for awhile now. That would be a funny sight... James and Kaitlyn all snuggled up in her Disney princess tent with James's legs sticking all the way out. Haha...

Kelli said...

That is so cute! The backyard campout is such a fun idea! I love Chase's belly pic, he is so precious!

allyo said...

Too cute! You look awesome! Can't wait to see you!

Wendi said...

How adorable is that!!! See y'all in a few weeks. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Watterson Crew!

It is Leigh Ann Hudson from Sara's Henderson Hills days. I am excited for Miss Ava to arrive. I know all of you are too! I love the pictures of you and Chase showing off your bellies. You both look FABulous!!

Sara- Can you write me (same e-mail as always)with your latest e-mail address when you have two minutes? I have a couple questions I want to ask you.

Praying for you and the precious baby!!

LAH