Tuesday, April 22, 2008

April Update

Chase and I went to Abilene to hang out with my old roomies and my sister. We all had a great time. Chase liked playing with their kids (when he felt good) and also LOVED seeing his Aunt Amy.






Earlier this month we went to my parent's house for a visit. Chase likes to help his granddaddy. We also went to Canton trade day. It was really fun getting to shop for a girl! I bough Ava some goodies and Chase got some decor for his new room for when Ava kicks him out of the baby room. :)


A few days ago I heard some banging noises coming from Chase's room and this is how I found him.

Nice hair Preston. :)



Potty training. How's it going?....well....it's going.

2 comments:

The Mueller's said...

I wish I had known you were in Emory then; we were there too!! And also went to Canton.

The Mangus Family said...

we were in emory too that weekend! did you find lots of cute things at canton? we went on friday - macie got lots of fun things! did you check out the bows there?