Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Big Photo Update

Happy Late Halloween!

Chase didn't like the mask...apparently Preston did. :)
The Watterson boys carving a pumpkin

Success!
Reading time with MiMi!
Chase and I on the slide....he wouldn't go by himself at first...


but when he did he held up the line! haha...he's at the very front. he was definitely the smallest kid on this toy.
He loves crazy uncle Wade!

Great Grandpa Daddy Bill
Playing with Carly
We never have pictures with just the two of us any more! ahhhhh

The grand kids with Mema.
Chase loves his daddy!
A fun merry-go-round with Aunt Wendi

Visit to my parent's house...feeding the cows with Grandaddy

Preston and some work friends went backpacking while Chase and I were at my parent's house. He's the one with the white pants on...haha. One of his friends took their dog, and I asked him if he wanted to take Lucy. He declined. (See a pic of Lucy below.)

No comments: