Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Few Randoms to go with the pics

Here are a few things about Chase:

- He gets Noah and Santa confused. (As in Noah from Noah's Ark and Kris Kringle)
- I love the way he says Wal-Mart: Wormit
- We went to a HS football game with my parent's last week and at half time he and my dad got on the field to cheer the team back on and Chase got mad b/c dad wouldn't let him down. Chase kept saying "I wanna play...I wanna play" haha
- He has reached the "terrible twos". He will throw a tantrum at the drop of a hat. It really tests our patience. The other night Preston and I were sitting around having put him to bed after a particularly annoying tantrum and I said, "Preston, what happened to our little boy?" Preston just sat quiet for a minute and then said, "I don't know but I think he may need an exorcism." Too true.

1 comment:

Charis said...

Ha! I love your posts, they always make me laugh. I've learned from you that you have to be able to laugh at some of the hard parenting times, or else what's the fun in being a parent!