Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Quick update

I'm having a pretty good week. I have my moments of feeling good and also of feeling not so good. I also have my moments of completely freaking out about taking care of two kids while also working from home and keeping up with all the other millions of things we do in a given week. It's a little stressful to think about. :) I'm sure it will be fine....right?

I went to another doctor appointment this morning and I'm now 4cm and 70%. How can I possibly not go into labor like right now. Seriously. But I'm probably going to hold out another 2 weeks and 2 days until the due date....or longer. Sigh.

In other news, this week is Vacation Bible School at our church. Chase is loving it. Not to mention Preston is in the drama. You're going to love those pictures....coming soon.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hang in there! Just take a deep breath and repeat this phrase,"There is no way all the dishes can be done every night before I go to bed." I had to let that one go about 1/3 of the time and I feel ok!

I kid...everything will be great and Chase will surprise you at how awesome he will be.