Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Happy Birthday Leslie!

Just a little shout out to my good friend Leslie who is turning the big 3-0 today!

Here's are some "fun" facts I found for you:
You are now older than 42% of Americans.
You're not alone, 3,789,800 Americans will turn 30 this year.
15% of Americans are in their 30s
July 7th Facts:
1930 Building of the Hoover Dam Begins
1984 "When Doves Cry" (by Prince) hits #1
See who else has your birthday: http://www.famousbirthdays.com/

Have an awesome day! Miss ya!

(PS I was going to post an old picture of us from collage on here but that was SO LONG AGO that non of the pictures are digital and I would have to dig through old boxes of photos and then hook up the scanner...I'm tired just thinking about it.)

2 comments:

leslie said...

Thanks Sara! Probably best we don't bust out the college pictures... haha.

Love and miss you!

Amy said...

you seem a little thrilled that someone else is as old as you. :)
Love you!!