Monday, April 03, 2006

Teething...finally

Chase is getting his first tooth! I haven't managed to get a picture of it yet but hopefully I will soon. So far we have only had a couple of hours a few days ago with some pretty intense fussiness. It was in the middle of the day and not at night thank goodness.

Yesterday we went to the zoo with some friends here are a few pictures:


We had a nice weekend. Not much went on...and that's a good thing. Is it sad that for the second weekend in a row we stayed home on Friday night and just watched a movie...and that was exactly what I wanted to do.

Here's some more funny video...

2 comments:

hejlyeah said...

Man, he's getting around like crazy huh! That is hilarious. I love that he loves to play keep away from Lucy. So do I!

The Mangus Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.