Monday, January 07, 2008

Fun Times at Christmas

We had a super Christmas. It was great to see both of our families. Chase had fun and really understood about Santa and him bringing him presents. It was great. I have to admit that I spent a lot of time being sick...man this pregnancy is different than the last one....but I had a good time just relaxing a lot and having other people around to take care of Chase while I wasn't feeling great.

My dad is evening out the yard at their house and decided to keep the "dirt mountain" (as Chase called it) so Chase could play. He loved climbing on it and getting dirty....very dirty.
Aunt Leah even joined him on the summit.
Here is Chase and Mimi coming down on Christmas morning to see what Santa brought.
Chase got a Diego rescue center!
Preston and Wade got matching underwear....nice.
Chase opening his stocking.
Preston and Chase both got new sleeping bags!
Chase and Lucy in LuLu's dog cage. I don't think Lucy is having as much fun as Chase.
Wade and Wendi
Mimi and Papa
New Years Eve Party!
We had a party at our house for new years. It was really fun! We played a lot of Rock Band!

You may think we're crazy but some of the kids, including Chase, actually stayed up until midnight. Here's a video of three of the boys at 12:00. I told them to hug and say Happy New Year. This is what I got:

4 comments:

Emily said...

I love the new look of your blog. I thought I was cool just because I switched to black...

Wendi said...

I like the new blog too! It's cute. Can't wait to see y'all again soon :)

Carly said...

Love the new layout!

Audrey said...

Lookin Good! Thanks for the link!