Monday, December 18, 2006

A Big Update

OK OK you can all stop bugging me to update my blog b/c here it is! And it's gonna be good...and thorough!

1) Willis Visit. Here are a few pics of when my fam. was here for the weekend:


2) Thanksgiving. We had a super time in Houston over T-giving. The weather was a chilly 75 degrees. Too bad we only took pants and hardly any short sleeves. We did a lot more than go to the park but that seems to be all we took pictures of. Like father, like son:


3) Snow Day. We had some great snow after we got back home from hot Houston! Chase didn't really know what to think about it. He hates his big bulky coat. Preston even got a day off of work!


4) Alabama. Preston's sweet grandma passed away the last week of November so we made a trip to Alabama to be with family. It was good to see everyone even if it was under very sad circumstances. She will be greatly missed.


5) Guilty. Chase says, "I don't think you want to come in here," then "OK you asked for it...look what I did! It's art!"


6) Early Christmas Present. Chase got this fun Kangaroo Climber for Christmas from his mom and dad. He loves it! We couldn't help but give it to him early so he could be playing. When it warms up it will go outside.

7) Before and After. Here's a picture of my dining room table before Photo Card Cafe' closed for Christmas and after. I had a much more successful first holiday season than I could have imagined. I did 111 (yes that's one hundred and eleven) people's Christmas cards from all over the country! Cool!


8) NO MOM! Not the reindeer antlers!


9) Wedding Bells. My sister Amy is getting married! I'll keep you posted as plans are made!

10) Explorer. We bought an Explorer for me to drive! Woo-hoo! I feel like I have all the room in the world! It's a gray '05 and I'm loving it!

10) Random Videos. Click to watch:
Playing Chase with Chase...
The new slide...
Pushing the tub...

Now if that's not an update...I don't know what is.

1 comment:

hejlyeah said...

Now THAT is an update!